Try it on your Hair
- marula oil works on all hair types to moisturize and give your hair the shine it needs.
MARULA OIL FROM NAMIBIA
Marula Oil is a highly anti-inflammatory plant oil, known for it’s very high antioxidant count and incredible stability with a light and serum-like texture. Marula oil has powerful nutrients, fatty acids and minerals that help in preventing UV and environmental damage. It also has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties plus cellular regeneration which keeping the scalp healthy and encourages hair growth.
- Kernals are scraped from the marula nut by Namibian women.
Do your Skin a Favour
- Marula oil is a rich source of anti-oxidants and fatty acids that can help the skin to feel and look healthier.
Southern Africa's Golden Nugget
- Marula is indigenous to South Africa, Botswana and Namibia.
- Marula Oil is a preferred Massage Oil due to its silky consistency and the benefits it holds for a wide range of skin conditions